Stay connected with your alumni networks, continue to seek opportunities to collaborate and share knowledge.
To stay connected with Australia and fellow alumni:
- Update your contact information to continue receiving updates on alumni opportunities.
- Engage with Fiji-Australia Alumni Association or Tuvalu-Australia Alumni Network. Become an active member and enjoy a wide range of professional, educational and social programs and opportunities.
- Share your stories with us. We would love to hear about your achievements and contributions you are making in the development of your country.
- Participate in alumni events such as social activities, professional development workshops, community projects, discussion groups, online social networking etc. to continue enhancing your knowledge and skills and strengthening your professional and social networks.
- Scholarship Promotion: you can assist the promotion of the Australia Awards in your place of employment and within your professional and social networks. As alumni, you are the best ambassadors for Australia Awards and your support will be invaluable in promoting the scholarships to fellow Fijians and Tuvaluans who are eager to upskill and make a difference.
- Assist in Australia Awards operational activities including monitoring and evaluation projects, scholarship promotion, and pre-departure training for new awardees.